Best Practice Digital is a subscription-based consultancy helping Republican campaigns, PACs, and other organizations implement best practices in digital marketing to ensure they are spending their resources wisely, getting the maximum output from their digital efforts, and making progress towards measurable goals.
Best Practice Digital’s goal is to ensure everything you do that touches the internet is done as effectively as possible, which requires a different approach than traditional digital agencies.
- We work with the entire team, not just the digital director, because it’s 2019 and everyone’s job is digital.
- We don’t sell anything so our advice is always in your best interest, not ours.
- We’re developing a new model that makes best practices available to everyone, regardless of experience, budget, or team size.
The BARK System
Best Practice Digital subscribers benefit from the four pillars of our system, which are benchmarks, accountability, resources, and knowledge (BARK).
- Benchmarks – Measuring your performance based on what actually matters – not vanity metrics. You’ll know what you need to change to see better results.
- Accountability – The research is clear: the only way to successfully change a behavior or adopt a mindset is through accountability. You’ll know where your digital performance should be and where you’re falling short. Ultimately, it’s on you and your team to decide whether you want to implement best practices or not.
- Resources – You’ll get access to resources like email copy, search ad copy, tutorials, screencasts, and checklists to ensure you have everything up and running. Our team will update this regularly.
- Knowledge – As a BPD member, our team will always be in reach to answer questions you may have about your digital strategy. We’re building a private, searchable knowledge base to provide 24/7 access.
Each component of the BARK system is delivered via a members-only website with customized plans and action items.
Eric Wilson is a digital-first political strategist based in Washington, DC. He’s a veteran of numerous campaigns, having led Marco Rubio’s digital team during his 2016 campaign for president, served as digital director of Ed Gillespie’s campaign for Virginia Governor in 2017 and US Senate in 2014, and advised on digital strategy for the National Republican Senatorial Campaign in 2016 and the Liberal Party of Australia in 2016. In addition, Eric has held digital strategy roles at the American Action Network, Engage, and the House of Representatives.
Eric is the founder of LearnTestOptimize.com, a website for professionals working at the intersection of technology, marketing, and politics. He’s a proud graduate of the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee and the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science at the University of North Texas.
Arpit Patel is a digital strategist that has held strategy roles at numerous political consulting firms, including Strategic Partners & Media and 0ptimus Consulting. He has also held internships with Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign, Senator Pat Roberts, and the NRSC. Arpit is based in Washington, DC and is a graduate of the George Washington University.