Best Practice Digital trains Republican campaigners and advocates to implement best practices in digital marketing to ensure they are spending their resources wisely, getting the maximum output from their digital efforts, and making progress towards measurable goals.
Best Practice Digital will teach you how to ensure everything you do that touches the internet is done as effectively as possible.
- We work with the entire team, not just the digital director, because it’s 2020 and everyone’s job is digital.
- We don’t sell anything so our advice is always in your best interest, not ours.
- We’re developing a new model that makes best practices available to everyone, regardless of experience, budget, or team size.
Our focus is on training you to execute your own digital strategy in partnership with vendors and agency
- Everyone’s Job Is Digital – In 2020, every job on a campaign is digital. Learn the specific skills you need to bring the latest in technology to your role.
- Results-focused – Because our commitment is to training you, we focus on what gets you results, rather than selling you what makes us money.
- Resources – We’re always giving away free resources because we know only the dedicated online campaigners committed to honing their craft will put them to good use.
- Knowledge – Given our extensive campaign experience up and down the ballot, you can trust our advice to be knowledgeable
- Best Practice Digital subscribers benefit from the four pillars of our system, which are benchmarks, accountability, resourc
Eric Wilson is a digital-first political strategist based in Washington, DC. He’s a veteran of numerous campaigns, having led Marco Rubio’s digital team during his 2016 campaign for president, served as digital director of Ed Gillespie’s campaign for Virginia Governor in 2017 and US Senate in 2014, and advised on digital strategy for the National Republican Senatorial Campaign in 2016 and the Liberal Party of Australia in 2016. In addition, Eric has held digital strategy roles at the American Action Network, Engage, and the House of Representatives.
Eric is the founder of LearnTestOptimize.com, a website for professionals working at the intersection of technology, marketing, and politics. He’s a proud graduate of the University of the South in Sewanee, Tennessee and the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science at the University of North Texas.
Arpit Patel is a digital strategist that has held strategy roles at numerous political consulting firms, including Strategic Partners & Media and 0ptimus Consulting. He has also held internships with Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign, Senator Pat Roberts, and the NRSC. Arpit is based in Washington, DC and is a graduate of the George Washington University.